Biba Logo landlord insurance from Portwood's - title picture Biba Logo
Unoccupied Property

Buy to let

Over 65
Travel Insurance
Over 70
Travel Insurance
Over 75
Travel Insurance
Over 80
Travel Insurance


Compare Landlord Insurance

Portwood and Endsleigh

Endsleigh Insurance originally developed as an intermediary offering insurance for students. Since students live in let property is was logical for them to expand to offer such cover under a landlord insurance policy. A comparison is made between the landlord insurance rates available on their website (as at February 2013) and those available through our SAGIC scheme.

Every attempt is made to provide quotes on a similar basis, however there are bound to be differences between policy benefits. All quotes are based, therefore on a standard risk (not listed, standard construction, experienced landlord with three years no claims bonus, with a normal excess as close as possible in CV1 2HT) . A fixed sum insured of 100,000 for the buildings and 5,000 for the contents is assumed. Accidental damage is considered when practicable.

Occupancy Excess Acc Dam? Portwood E Saving?
Standard 250.00 No 95.28    
Standard 250.00 Yes 107.32    
Students 250.00 No 111.33    
Students 250.00 Yes 125.79    
Asylum Seekers 250.00 No 115.35    
Asylum Seekers 250.00 Yes 130.40    
DSS referrals 250.00 No 135.42    
DSS Referrals 250.00 Yes 153.48    
Holiday Homes 250.00 No 175.56    
Holiday Homes 250.00 Yes 199.74    


Click for your quote for landlord insurance Compare all our landlord insurance policies
to find the cheapest landlord insurance available

Landlord Insurance is one of many of our products. Above all we aim to help our customers in all aspects of insurance.

Compare Landlord Insurance

Compare our landlord insurance rates with

Tenant Types

Other Insurance Brokers

The scheme used above is available to other insurance intermediaries (sub-broking) or letting/ estate agents (IAR status)

Information : For Brokers Broker Login


This site does NOT use cookies. Any information provided will be used solely for the arrangement and administration of non-investment insurance policies.

More about landlord's house insurance - companies we use, cover, boiler breakdown etc

For other products other than insurance for landlords or travel insurance, click here.

We only provide insurance for the UK market. For links to sites in the American Insurance market click here. (we have no control over content of other insurance websites and make no recommendation as to the suitability of insurance products offered thereon)

Site Map

Scope of permission

Link to our initial disclosure document

Portwood Insurance Brokers

We have been insurance brokers for more than 40 years and aimed to give advice to customers about their 'demands and needs'. Unless you call us our products are offered on a 'non-advised' basis - it will your responsibility to ensure the product is suitable on the information provided. If you contact us advice will be provided and a recommendation made on the appropriate policy

If you would like to offer some feedback about our firm/ site/ service then please click here.

eXTReMe Tracker B Portwood & Co Ltd is incorporated in the United Kingdom. Our registered office is 44 Medomsley Road, Consett, Co Durham. DH8 5HA. Our company number is 785468. We are registered under the Data Protection Act. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the arrangement and administration of non-investment insurance contracts. Our registration number is 300694. This may be checked by viewing the FCA register or calling them on 0800 111 6768.

For any further help: please call us on 01207 509446 if you need any further information.

We are happy to recommend for printer ink cartridges and laser toner cartridges

About Us | IDD | Travel Insurance | Domestic Appliance Warranty | Payment Protection Insurance | Liability Insurance | Redwood Travel Insurance