Biba Logo Portwood (travel insurance brokers) Logo


Home Page >...> Travel InsuranceCountries > Saint Pierre and Miquelon

Travel Insurance going to St Pierre and Miquelon

Although St Pierre and Miquelon (Capital saint Pierre ) is a French Overseas Territory, the EHIC is not valid. In any case the EHIC provides limited cover and comprehensive travel insurance is best. As with all Caribbean countries, travellers should check if any insurance company requires "Worldwide Including USA" or "Worldwide Excluding USA". Premiums for the elderly (over 75) may be expensive but our travel insurance system below compares rates from many companies and allows specific selection of most countries.

Countries Bordering ST Pierre and Miquelon

None - Caribbean Isle

Advice for travellers

The FCO' advice is found at: 

If buying travel insurance for  St Pierre and Miquelon  ,travellers should check the FCO website at regular intervals as travel against the advice of the FCO would make the policy invalid

B Portwood & Co Ltd

B Portwood is an Insurance Broker based in Northern England. Two offices: 44 Medomsley Road, Consett; 145 Newgate Street, Bishop Auckland. Long stay travel insurance is arranged at Consett Office : Telephone 01207509446 during normal office hours.

Other  travel insurance links

Long Stay Travel Insurance to America | Long Stay Travel Insurance to Australia | Long Stay Travel Insurance Worldwide | Long Stay Travel Insurance to Europe | over 75 travel insurance | backpacker travel insurance | winter sports travel insurance | ski travel insurance | travel insurance | over 75 travel insurance | over 80 travel insurance | over 85 travel insurance

end of travel insurance page