Landlord Portfolio Insurance
This landlord portfolio insurance is suitable for
most homes in the UK. It enables landlords to obtain cheap quotes quickly on line and in most cases arrange cover automatically. If there are any problems or queries please call us on 01388
607140. Commercial property can also be quoted for - but not on a portfolio
landlord insurance basis.
Suitable for a portfolio of a minimum of 3 or more houses (no upper limit)
Any type of tenants - working/ retired/ DSS/ Students/ Asylum seekers/ Holiday homes
Wide cover on unoccupied property - also property being renovated
Probably the cheapest and quickest way to obtain insurance on your property portfolio.
to 33% on our single property standard rates.
Single property quotes for landlords
or for unoccupied property insurance are available
Legal expenses cover is available for £125.00 + IPT (£132.50) providing total annual rental income does not exceed £1,000,000.
Quotes are available for higher rental income on application.
Emergency cover is available for single-residence residential properties for £42.40 (inc IPT) including central heating cover for
boilers up to 10 years old, £47.70 (inc IPT) for boilers up to 15 years old or £37.10 excluding central heating. Each property will need its own policy.
Refer Risks - cover not available online
|We are unable to quote on this scheme for
If your occupation is one of the following:
- Air crew, hostesses and stewards
- Amusement arcade owners / workers
- Bookmakers and turf accountants
- Casino and gaming establishments staff
- Circus and fairground owners / workers
- Debt collectors
- Fashion and photographic models
- Foreign forces personnel
- Itinerant traders and travellers
- Jewellers and furriers
- Market / street traders
- Money lenders and pawnbrokers
- Professional photographers
- Professional sports persons
- Proprietors / employees of bars and night-clubs
- Scrap / general dealers and merchants
- Show business personnel
If the properties
- Are situated outside Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the
Channel Islands and Isle of Man
- Are not in a good state of repair - properties undergoing renovation are acceptable - but accidental damage cover is unavailable on them
until the renovations are completed.
- Are showing signs of damage
|We may be able to quote on this scheme - please
complete the form. In many cases you will be able to 'plead your case' if there are
mitigating circumstances or substantial changes have been made to improve the risk.
- You have had previous insurance declined, cancelled or had
special terms imposed by an insurer.
- You (or any member of your family residing with you) has
- been convicted or charged with or received a caution for
any criminal offence other than motoring offences
- any unsatisfied County Court Judgement
- been made bankrupt
- You have suffered (whether covered by insurance or not) on any one property
- Any losses in respect of subsidence, landslip or heave
- Any loss in respect of flood
- Any loss over £5,000
- Two or more losses in the last twelve months
- Three or more losses in the last three years
- Any liability claim
- Where you have held previous insurance that has expired more
than 30 days prior to commencement of cover
- Your occupation is one of the following
- Antique dealer
- Diplomatic / Embassy staff
- Merchant Seaman
- Oil Rig Worker
- Any property is
- not built of brick, stone or concrete and roofed with
slates or tiles (flat roofs of bitumen/ felt/ concrete/ EPDM are acceptable - but terms apply if over 10 years old)
- built before 1700 and/ or is a listed building
- used for business purposes
- communicating with or forms part of a business premises
- in an area specially exposed to storm
- in an area specially exposed to flood
- in an area specially exposed to subsidence or landslip
- a mobile or leisure home where it is not your main
B. Portwood & Co Ltd are insurance brokers authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for arranging and administering
non-investment insurance. Our registration number is 300694. This may be checked on the FCA register. We are also a registered credit broker and under the Data protection act.
Address: 145 Newgate Street, Bishop Auckland, Co Durham. DL14 7EN. Tel 01388 607140